If you want your goods to be transported by ship, the company GMP LOGISTICS offers freight transport services by all aspects of water transportation (river, sea, ocean).
Water transport is the most convenient and economical to transport large quantities of goods and oversized cargo.
Depending on the clients request, the destination and the specifics of the goods, GMP LOGISTICS organize water transport as a direct or combined transport of goods
(In combination with road and rail transport).
We cooperate with shipping agencies around the world and thanks to the developed network of partners we offer to our clients virtually unlimited cargo space, quick and professional service of transport to all destinations.
Service of water transport is organized on a “door to door” principle.
Our company picks up your goods at the agreed address and forwards it to the nearest port.
Our team and our associates will organize loading of the goods and its unloading at the destination where it will be delivered to the recipient’s address.
For our clients we organize
- Transport of full container load (FCL)
- Collective container transport (LCL)
Collective transport is recommended for clients requiring transport of small quantities of goods to / from remote destinations. This transport means that your goods are transported in a container with goods of other clients, so you do not have to lease the entire container that is not necessary and there is no minimum quantity that can be transported.
With water transport, we perform all the supporting services in the shortest possible period of time:
- Securing the container
- Transport to the nearest port of loading and transport from port of unloading to requested destination
- Loading / unloading of goods
- Preparation of necessary permits and documentation
- Completion of customs procedures and all freight forwarding operations
- Shipment tracking during transport
- Informing the customer about the goods during transport and about the time of delivery
At your request, goods in transport can be additionaly insured with some of the insurance companies with whom we have signed contracts.
Your request for an offer of transport and any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WEB form.